Skip to content
5 Tips and tricks for making your perfume last longer
- Store away from direct sunlight becuase it breaks down fragrances and always keep fragrances away from windows. Store fragrances on shelves, in boxes or somewhere dark.
- Store at the right temperature between 16 to 22 degrees
- Avoid Humid Environments
- Never Shake the bottle to prevent excess air which speed up the breakdown of fragrance over time
- Know your colour changes becuause this is natural in raw materials such as vanilla, tuberose, and white flower. While the color may deepen over time, the scent remains the same and still safe to use
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.